Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sweet Dreams

I found this iron headboard for a steal, probably because it was well loved by a young girl with a scotch tape habit... It took hours to get all of the tape off the frame, but I imagine that at one point she slept surrounded by taped up photos of her friends, favorite quotes and bits of art.  Although, more likely it was magazine pics of Justin Bieber... ANYWAY, I painted it green! Shocked?
It is full size and has plenty of holes to attach an existing bed frame.  I've always wanted to use one of these as a garden trellis, but this one is too pretty and in perfect shape.  It would also look great on a mantle with a mirror or painting in front of it, hmmmm....
A trendy store that starts with Anthro sells these sets for close to $2000.  I've put it in the shop at the OLD BANK for 5% of that. 

No comments: